Board Of Intermediate and Secondary Education BISE Multan Matric and Inter Results 2021 Check Online through applykar.pk. BISE Multan is going to announce the results of SSC and HSSC this Month. The Punjab Board Committee Chairman has Issue Notification of Matric and Inter Results of the annual Examination 2021. Here we have provided all the latest dates results of the SSC and HSSC annual Examination 2021. All the Students of BISE Multan who appeared in the Matric and Intermediate Annual Examination are invited to check the results 2021 from this site. Candidates can check their results of the 9th, 10th, 11th, and 12th classes online.
BISE Multan HSSC Part II, SSC Part II, HSSC Part I and SSC Part I results 2021 will be announced respectively. The chairpersons of Punjab BISEs held an online meeting in which they have taken the decision to announce the matric and inter results 2021. On this page result of the SSC and HSSC annual examination 2021 schedule is mentioned below.
BISE Multan Matric and Inter Results 2021 Check Online
BISE Multan Results Important Dates
- HSSC Part-II Annual 2021: 09 October 2021
- SSC Part-II Annual 2021: 18 October 2021
- HSSC Part I Annual 2021: Last week of October 2021
- SSC Part I Annual 2021: First Week of November 2021
Board of intermediate and secondary education has conducted matric and intermediate exams in the mid of 2021. All the students who appeared in the examination are waiting for the results. We are glad to inform you that the Punjab board committee of chairpersons has declared the dates of SSc and HSSC results 2021. Candidates can check their results by CNIC Number/Roll Number. We have mentioned the procedure to check the results online.
- Students of matric and inter can check their results through applykar.pk.
- First, click the check online button to open the online portal.
- Then select the examination, (matric students click matric and inter students click intermediate)
- Next, select the examination year 2021.
- You will then be given three options from which you must select the roll number option.
- Now enter your roll number in the prescribed box given below.
- In the end, click the search button to check the result.
- After clicking the search button your result will appear on the screen
- Now take print of it and keep it safe for further procedure.