The Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department of Punjab has announced the post of Woman Medical Officer through Punjab Public Service Commission. The Department of Punjab primary Healthcare is seeking for the competent eligible qualified and experienced holders to hire them on the post of Women Medical Officer. PPSC has issued a notification in which it mentioned the complete details about the offered post. The basic scale of the post of Women Medical Officer is BS-17. The Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department has offered a total of 500 seats for such posts. Only Female & female transgender aspirants can apply on Health Department Women Medical Officer jobs 2021. All the female candidates must have domicile of Punjab province. The offered jobs are on a regular basis. This is the most golden opportunity available for all the ladies of the Punjab.
|Department Name||Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department|
|Newspaper||Express & The Nation|
|Challan Form||Click Here|
|Registration Online||Click Here|
|Last Date||23 August 2021|
|Test Date||Will announce soon|
Health Department Women Medical Officer jobs 2021 Via PPSC Registration Online
Name of Post:
The Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department has offered the jobs for the post of Woman Medical Officer BS-17.
Requirements & Qualification:
- P&S Healthcare Department requires MBBS qualified candidates to apply for the post of Women Medical Officer
- The MBBS degree must be recognized with the Pakistan Medical and Dental Council PMDC/ Pakistan Medical Commission.
- All the Female aspirants should have one year experience of regular house job to become eligible for the offered post.
- Those candidates who had applied to PMDC for a recognition certificate for their MBBS degree and PMDC certificate has not been issued yet they must bring documentary evidence properly stamped and signed by the PMDC.
Number of Posts:
- The Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department has offered jobs for the post of Women Medical Officer on 500 seats.
- There are 460 seats that are given on open merit.
- The department has reserved 15 seats in special persons quota.
- There are 25 seats reserved for the Manorite quota on which non-Muslims can apply.
Online Applying Procedure
We have mentioned the complete step by step process of online registration for the offered post of Women Medical Officer.
- First of all Click the above mentioned link to Download the challan form.
- Deposit the registration fee of Rs. 600/- in designated bank.
- After depositing the fee your online registration process will start.
- Now click the online registration option to open the application form.
- Fill the Application form Online with complete and correct information.
- Upload your passport size picture of size 25KB.
- Upload front and back images of your CNIC card.
- Also upload an image of a paid challan slip.
- Enter asked information in the prescribed boxes and click the save button.
- After the completion of the application filling your Registration Slip will be generated.
- Download the registration slip and take print of it.