Department of Human Resource and Minority Affairs announces Scholarships scheme for the Students who belong to minority groups. Punjab Minority Affairs Scholarship 2021 is offered for the Minority Students who are residents of Province Punjab. Non Muslim Students studying in Govt Schools are eligible to avail this scholarship. Department of Minority Affairs and Human Resources is rewarding Educational Expenditures to Non Muslims Students of Matric to PhD level. All the students who belong to minority groups and have domicile of Punjab province and regular students of Govt schools and institutes can apply according to the terms and conditions.
Punjab Minority Affairs Scholarship 2021 Registration Online
The Minority Affairs and Human Resources Department offers Punjab Minority Affairs Scholarship 2021 for the students of Matric, Intermediate, B.A/B.Sc/BBA/B.Com(2-3 year degree or 4 year honours degree), Post Graduate, and PhD courses. The Amount of Scholarship varies for each program like for Professional education DVM, MBBS, BDS, B.Sc, Pharm-D and Ph.D courses students will get Rs. 50,000/- Year stipends. Non-Muslim Students who are enrolled in Postgraduate Level which are M.A, M.Sc, MCS/MBA, M.Phil, LL.M, M.Com etc shall be given Rs. 35,000/- yearly. For B.A/B.Sc/BBA/B.Com/LLB and 2-3 years program and 4 years program Rs. 30,000/-, F.A/I.Com/DAE /A level or equivalent Rs. 20,000/- and Matric/O Level Rs. 10,000/- are allocated.
Punjab Minority Affairs Scholarship 2021 Registration Online Eligibility Criteria Merit List
The Minority Scholarships will be given to those candidates who fulfill the below mentioned eligibility criteria.
- Students must belong to Minority Groups.
- Non-Muslim students who are a regular students of Govt schools are enable to apply for the Scholarship.
- All the Minority Group related students must be enrolled in Punjab Govt Schools or Federal Schools.
- Applicants must have Punjab province Domicile.
- To Apply for the Scholarship students should have 50% marks in the recent examination.
- The Monthly income must be equal or less than Rs. 32,000/month.
- Professional Education Like MBBS, BDS, B.Sc, DVM,Pham-D, and Ph.D: Rs. 50,000/-
- Postgraduate Level M.A, M.Sc, MCS/MBA, M.Com, LL.M, M.Phil: Rs. 35,000/-
- B.A/B.Sc/B.B.A/B.Com/LLB and 2-3 years program and 4 years program: Rs. 30,000/-
- F.A/F.Sc/DAE/I.Com/A level: Rs. 20,000/-
- Metric/O Level: Rs. 10,000/-
- Domicile of Candidate
- Copy of CNIC of applicant Father.
- 3 passport size photographs
- In case of the semester system, the Examination Controller or Department Head issues Certificates and Marksheets.
- Income certificate attested from 17th grade officer.
All the contestants who are eligible meet the recommended criteria they may apply for the Punjab Minority Affairs Scholarship 2021 by following these easy steps.
- Candidates download the application form by clicking the above mentioned link.
- Fill the application with your correct information carefully.
- After filling the application form submit your application along with a copy of educational Certificates, attested from the 17th grade officer to the prescribed address.
- Application must reach before the last date otherwise you will not be qualified for the scholarship.
- Distance Learning Education Programmes related applicants who are studying in Open University or Virtual Universities are not allowed to apply on such scholarships.
- Only an application form is acceptable which is issued by the officials.
The Last Date of Application is 20th August 2021