Punjab Public Service Commission announced Stenographer BS-15 post. PPSC is inviting competent eligible candidates who have the required qualifications and experience. The post of Stenographer BS-15 is offered by Punjab Police Department through PPSC. Punjab Police will select only top 305 candidates among the various applicants. All the educated and skillful individuals must register online for the Post of Stenographer. Applications from all over the Punjab will be accepted. All the males, females, and transgenders are welcomed for the registration online for Punjab Police Stenographer Jobs 2021 via PPSC. The age limit for job-seeking men and women is 18 to 25 years, but the maximum age limit will be relaxed for male applicants at 5 years and women at 8 years.
|Department Name||Punjab Police Department|
|Registration Online||Click Here|
|Last Date||23 August 2021|
|News Paper||Express & The Nation|
|Appointment Place||All over Punjab|
Punjab Police Stenographer Jobs 2021 PPSC Registration Online
Name of Post:
- Punjab Police has announced jobs for the post of Stenographer and PPSC is hired for the recruiting process.
Requirements & Qualification:
- Punjab Police has announced jobs for the post of Stenographer through punjab public service commission. For the announced post candidates are required to have Bachelor’s Degree with second division from HEC recognized University.
- As we know that Punjab Police offered jobs for the post of Stenographer applicants should have speed of 70 words per minute of Shorthand in English and 40 wpm typing speed in English on computer.
- Individuals are also required to have a three months certificate in MS Office course from any recognized institute.
Number of Posts:
- Punjab Police Department has offered over all 305 seats for post of Stenographer for all over the Punjab province.
- 183 seats are reserved for all male candidates from Punjab.
- There are 16 seats for special persons quota.
- There are 26 seats reserved for the Manorite quota on which non-Muslims can apply.
- There are 80 seats in the women’s quota on which women from all over Punjab are eligible to apply.
PPSC Online Apply Procedure:
The Online Registration process for the post of Stenographer via PPSC is a bit different so pay attention.
- First of all click the above mentioned Registration Online option. Fill the information correctly and carefully in the online portal. Click the Save button to proceed to the next step.
- Download the Challan form of PPSC and Take print of it. Then Deposit it in the National Bank of Pakistan or Government treasury.
- Re-open your application and provide your complete personal information like your full name, father’s name, your CNIC number, proper Address etc and click save button.
- Upload your Image and Images of CNIC front and back side.
- Your Registration will be generated online.
- Click Save and Take print of it.