Punjab Emergency Service Rescue 1122 has announced jobs for the following vacant situation through Pakistan Testing Service. Join Rescue 1122 as Emergency Medical Technician, Computer Telephone Wireless Operator, Fire / DERT Rescue, Maintenance Technician, and Auto Electrician. Individuals need to fulfill the required Qualification which is a Nursing or Paramedical Diploma, B.Com or D.Com or DAE in Computer Science, DAE Chemical, Electronics, Mechanical, Civil, and further relevant fields to apply for such positions.
Punjab Emergency Service Rescue 1122 has hired the Pakistan Testing Service to fill the vacant situation and serve the public. PTS has the responsibility to announce the job advertisement and receive the application form online. Not only PTS is receiving applications but it also will conduct the recruitment test for suitable candidates. PTS will declare the result within 15 days after the conduction of the test. Eligible applicants will be called for an interview and hired on such vacancies.
All the candidates who are inspired to apply for the Rescue 1122 Jobs should read the complete details about the announced vacancies over here. We have explained the complete procedure to apply and the job requirements. A total of 1230 seats are vacant in 38 districts and the Punjab Emergency Rescue 1122 department wants to fill these posts. The distribution of these seats is mentioned in the prescribed advertisement.
Punjab Rescue 1122 Jobs 2023 PTS Application Form Online
- Emergency Medical Technician EMT
- Computer Telephone Wireless Operator CTWO
- Fire / DERT Rescue FDR
- Maintenance Technician MT
- Auto Electrician AE
- Nursing or Paramedical Diploma
- B.Com or D.Com or DAE (Computer Science)
- Diploma of Associate Engineering (Chemical, Electronics, Mining, Mechanical, Civil, Institution
- Diploma of Associate Engineering (Auto Electrician/Mechanical/Auto Diesel)
- Technical Diploma
How To Apply:
Following steps are mentioned here to better understand the application process.
- Candidates must have the required qualification to apply for such posts.
- Once you meet the criteria click the below-mentioned link.
- Register yourself so that you can get a login ID and password.
- In case you forget your password you can recover it by clicking on the forget password.
- log in to the application portal by using a login ID and password.
- Select the desired job designation to which you want to apply.
- Fill out the Application form by providing your original information.
- If you provide irrelevant information you will be rejected.
- Download the challan form and pay it at any online branch of the designated bank.
- An application must be submitted before the due date otherwise online application portal will be closed.