AIOU Scholarship Form 2023 for Needy Students Allama Iqbal Open University Islamabad offers scholarships to students in need and free tuition to students from the most disadvantaged regions. AIOU is inviting applications to provide admission fee concessions for poor and meritorious students in the 2023 spring semester. In addition, AIOU also provided free schooling for matriculation to students from Gilgit-Baltistan, Balochistan, and the former Fata. Students from these regions are also advised to apply to avail of the program. AIOU Scholarship for Needy Students 2023 One of the colleges in Pakistan that has the highest number of students enrolled in the Allama Iqbal Open University. It is the Allama Iqbal Open University (AIOU) located in Islamabad that offers tuition free and grants to deserving students. Many Allama Iqbal Open University students avail of AIOU Scholarships.
The AIOU Scholarship Program helps students with study packages that are international. Students who were participants in this scholarship during the previous year aren’t eligible to apply for a new scholarship. In 2023, those who received the award were awarded scholarships prior to the students who will be receiving them. After giving scholarships to students from previous semesters, the remainder of the budget will be distributed to the new students for the spring semester.
AIOU Scholarship Form 2023 for Needy Students
AIOU Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- AIOU Continuing Students.
- In 2nd Semester and onwards.
- The annual income is less than the amount of Rs. 400,000/-.
- The student is required to submit an income tax certificate indicating an annual income in accordance with Performa’s specifications and be attached.
- After fee concession, deposit the remaining amount if asked by the respective Regional Director/Representative through Bank Challan in the ALLIED BANK LTD. of your city. (Bank drafts are not accepted.) Include the official Bank Challan, original admission form/continuing form, as well as the above-mentioned documents with the application form. Send it to the REGIONAL OFFICE you are requesting prior to the due date.
How do you apply for scholarships for AIOU?
Students who are eligible to attend Allama Iqbal Open University can quickly apply for the desired scholarships via an AIOU Application for Scholarship Form. It is necessary to complete all of the necessary details (listed below) on the application form and submit this form to your university.
AIOU Scholarship Application Form
Students are able to get AIOU scholarship application forms for each of the mentioned scholarships by clicking on them. The form for the application looks similar to the image below.
AIOU Scholarship Form 2023 Download Online
Required Documents for AIOU Scholarships
- Attach copies attested of these documents
- C.N.I.C as well as “B” form (self/guardian)
- Result Card.
- Original Bank Challan.
- You will be asked for these details during your application process.
- Father Name
- CNIC No
- Father CNIC No
- Father Occupation/Retired
- Father’s Monthly Income, Salary or Pension (attach the proof)
- Applicant Occupation / Job / Employment
- Applicant’s Monthly Income / Salary
- Phone Number
- Email Address
- Program Enrolled Master/M.PHIL
- Name of Brothers (Unmarried)
- Name of Sisters (Unmarried)
- Academic Qualifications
It is mandatory to complete your Scholarship Application with all required documents submitted to the closest Regional Office of AIOU..
Subjects for AIOU Scholarships
Students may select their topic to receive the scholarships they desire from a wide range of subjects. Here are some topics that qualify for the scholarships offered by AIOU.
- Food Security
- Sustainable Energy
- Health Sciences
- Medical Sciences
- STEM Engineering
AIOU Scholarship For Needy Students Challan
If you are granted the fee concession, make the balance via Bank Challan in your city’s ALLIED Bank LTD. (No bank drafts are accepted.) This application should be submitted along together with your original Bank Challan, original admission form, and the continuing form to your local Regional Office.
- Address: Sector H-8, Islamabad
- Email:[email protected]
- Helpline: 051 111 112 468
How to apply for a scholarship at AIOU?
To be eligible for a Merit Scholarship you have to fill out an application form and fill out the application form as directed together with the required documents and the challan form (student duplicate) of the specific semester in which the student earned 75% or more marks. Submit it to the concerned Regional Office within 15 days of the announcement of the results.
What is the Allama Iqbal scholarship?
The Allama Iqbal Scholarships are part of the HEC’s internationalization initiative that encourages students from abroad to pursue studies at universities in Pakistan. Women applicants are strongly advised to apply for these awards.