Khyber Medical University KMU has announced KMU CAT Test Schedule 2021 for admissions in BS programs. The offered admission are available in Constituents as well as Affiliated Institutes of KMU for the year 2021-22. The KMU CAT 2021. All the students who have F.Sc Pre-Medical or Equivalent education with minimum of 50% marks are able to apply for the admission KMU 2021. All the eligible and interested aspirants who apply for the KMU admission will be called for the KMU Admission 2021 CAT Test. Here you will get detailed information about admission in KMU like the Online Registration form, application form submission dates, roll no slip, written Test dates, answer key, Test results and selected candidates final merit list.
Admission KMU 2021 Registration Form CAT Test Schedule
|Department||Khyber Medical University|
|Starting Date||23rd August 2021|
|Last Date||30th September 2021|
|Registration Form||Download Here|
|Roll No Slip||Download Here|
|Test Dates||17th October 2021 on Sunday|
|Test Time||09:00 O’ Clock|
|Test Result||Check Online|
KMU Admission 2021 Introduction
Khyber Medical University KMU offered admissions in different BS programs. Students can register themselves in BS Paramedics, BS Public Health, BS Nursing and BS DPT etc. For admission in KMU offered programs candidates must fulfil the required eligibility criteria. KMU will conduct CAT 2021 for the admission KMU. KMU CAT Test 2021 shall be conducted in different centres of the districts of KPK. Here we have mentioned the list of test centres below.
KMU CAT Test Centers
- D.I Khan
KMU Admission 2021 CAT Test Online Registration Test Dates
KMU CAT Test Details
All the students who apply for the admission KMU 2021 CAT Test must prepare for the entrance exams. KMU CAT Test pattern is based on 100 questions. These questions are in the form of multiple-choice questions (MCQs). The KMU 2021 CAT Test will be based on four sections. Here we have mentioned complete marks distribution and subject details.
|KMU 2021 Admission CAT Test|
|Test Questions||100 Questions|
|Total Marks||100 Marks|
|Test Time||90 Minutes|
|English/Islamiat/Pak Study||15 MCQs|
KMU CAT Test Requirements:
- Students who have passed F.Sc Pre-Medical or equivalent education with at least 50% marks are eligible to apply.
- Male and female students can apply.
- For admission to KMU Constituents Institutes and Affiliated Institutes students have to clear the KMU CAT Test.
KMU Test Instructions:
- Students who apply for the KMU CAT test must reach their centres one hour before the test time on 3rd October 2021 on Sunday.
- Applicants must have the following documents (CNIC/POC/NICOP/Form B/Passport/Smart Card) on the day of the test.
- Applicant Print there Roll no slip with fresh passport size Picture
- Applicants keep their clipboard & Two blue and black ballpoints at the testing centre.
Note:- Candidates must keep safe their original deposit slip during the admission procedure.