Start your nursing career today by applying online for the Punjab Nursing Admission System 2023-24. If you’re interested in pursuing a career in nursing, this is a great opportunity for you. The admissions process is now open for the BSN generic nursing four-year program offered at 28 schools in Punjab. This program is designed to prepare students for success in the field of nursing. The admissions process is conducted online, making it convenient and accessible for students. Don’t miss out on this chance to embark on a rewarding career in nursing. Find out more about the admissions procedure and explore the possibilities that await you in the field of nursing. You can now apply for the BSN Generic program (for both male and female candidates) through the Punjab Nursing Admission System (PNAS). The deadline for submitting the application form is November 30, 2023.
The program offers a 4-year BSN-Generic Nursing degree, a 2-year Post RN Diploma, and a 1-year Specialization degree. These programs are available in government nursing colleges in Punjab that are affiliated with PNAS, PMC (Pakistan Medical Commission), and NEBP (National Examination Board of Pakistan). If you are interested, you can apply online through the official website of PNAS at pnas.phf.gop.pk. Admission for BSc Nursing Generic in Pakistan for the academic session of 2024 is now open in both public sector and private nursing colleges that are affiliated with PMC.
Punjab Nursing Admissions 2023
The Punjab Nursing Admission System was developed to assist aspiring nurses gain entry to nursing schools across the province. Overseen by the Punjab Health Department, this system ensures all nursing schools can admit qualified candidates into their programs. If you are considering nursing as a career option in Punjab, here is everything you should know about their admission system for 2023.
Punjab Nursing Admission System 2024 Online Apply
To be considered eligible for admission to a nursing school in Punjab, certain criteria must be fulfilled. While these may differ slightly depending on which school you apply to, in general, they include:
- As a Pakistani citizen, you must complete your intermediate education (FSc pre-medical or equivalent). From 17 to 25 years old and possess at least 55% marks in intermediate exams; medically fit; with no criminal records (applicant process).
To be accepted into a nursing school in Punjab, follow these steps.
- Acquire a Nursing School Application Form or download it from the Punjab Health Department website
- Complete and submit the application form accurately, making sure to include all required documents, such as an intermediate certificate, CNIC card, and medical certificate.
- Send in the completed application form along with any applicable fees to the nursing school of your choice.
- Wait for the nursing school to review your application. If your eligibility requirements and documents meet their standards, and all are submitted on time, an interview or entrance test could be scheduled with them.
- Attend your interview/entrance exam and await notification of their decision from nursing schools.\
Program-Specific Eligibility Criteria
- For B.Sc. In nursing, applicants must have completed 10+2 with English as a mandatory subject.
- For Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing Candidates must be able to pass the General Nursing as well as Midwifery (GNM) in addition to also be registered nurses.
- For M.Sc. Nursing, candidates must hold a B.Sc. Nursing degree and also be a registered nurse.
- For ANM Candidates must be able to pass 10+2 in any stream.
Scholarships and Financial Aid
If the cost of nursing school is becoming an obstacle to your studies, scholarships, and financial aid programs may help cover your expenses. These programs may be provided either directly by the nursing school itself or by external organizations. Popular scholarships and financial aid programs available to nursing students in Pakistan:
- Prime Minister’s National Health Program Scholarship; Higher Education Commission Scholarship Program (HEC SP); and Punjab Educational Endowment Fund Scholarship Program are three examples.
- If you want financial assistance, it is crucial that you research these programs thoroughly and apply early.
- Conclusion The Punjab Nursing Admission System for 2023 offers Pakistani aspirant nurses an unparalleled opportunity. By meeting eligibility requirements and following the application process, applicants can apply to nursing schools across Punjab in search of admission into healthcare careers that will lead to long-term career satisfaction.
- Stay informed of important dates and deadlines, and consider applying for scholarships or financial aid if needing help covering the cost of education.
pna.punjab.gov.pk Admission 2023
Punjab Nursing Admission System 2023 is now online completely. Candidates must apply online for admission to nursing in 2023. There is a single link to apply for nursing admission. Nearly every district in Punjab has a college for nurses offering medical programs. It is a valuable time for those looking to pursue a nursing degree.
Punjab Nursing Admission 2023 Apply Online
The admission procedure mentioned above will be handled by the use of information technology (PTIB) using the online system created by Lahore. It will make sure that the admission procedure is clear. The department is in charge of the entire admissions procedure. Candidates must sign up themselves using identification cards that are issued by the country they are from and their residence, as well as the marks they have earned through the admissions process.
|Application Form for BSN Generic (Male)||Click Here|
|Application Form for BSN Generic (Female)||Click Here|
|Application Form for 2 Years Post RN Diploma||Click Here|
|Application Form for 01 Year Specialization||Click Here|
Documents Required for Nursing Admission
In order to apply for admission as a nurse in Punjab the state of Punjab, you must be able to provide the required documents:
- Mark sheets for 10th and 10+2
- Transfer certificate
- Migration certificate
- Certificate of Character
- Certificate of category (if appropriate)
- Photographs of passport size
- Domicile certificate
How to Apply for Nursing Admission 2023
These are the steps you must follow to apply for admission to nursing in Punjab:
- Online Registration: Candidates need to sign up online at the BFUHS website ( www.bfuhs.ac.in) by providing their basic data as well as establishing a username and password.
- Fill out the Application Form: After registration, applicants have to fill out the registration form by providing their name, education, and contact information.
- Upload Documents: Candidates need to upload scanned copies of their signatures and photographs together with the necessary documents.
- Pay Application Fee: After filling out the application form, applicants must complete the payment in online mode by using a credit or debit card or online banking.
- Submit Application Form: Candidates must also submit the application online and take a copy of the application form to be used for reference in the future.
List of Nursing Colleges in Punjab for Admission 2023
|1||Allama Iqbal Memorial Hospital, Sialkot||View Result|
|2||Allied Hospital, Faisalabad||View Result|
|3||Aziz Bhatti Shaheed Teaching Hospital, Gujrat||View Result|
|4||Bahawalpur Victoria Hospital, Bahawalpur||View Result|
|5||Benazir Bhutto Shaheed Hospital, Rawalpindi||View Result|
|6||Children’s Hospital, Lahore||View Result|
|7||DHQ Hospital, Attock||View Result|
|8||DHQ Hospital, Bahawalnagar||View Result|
|9||DHQ Hospital, Bhakkar||View Result|
|10||DHQ Hospital Chakwal||View Result|
|11||DHQ Hospital, Dera Ghazi Khan||View Result|
|12||DHQ Hospital, Faisalabad||View Result|
|13||DHQ Hospital, Gujranwala||View Result|
|14||DHQ Hospital, Hafizabad||View Result|
|15||DHQ Hospital, Jhang||View Result|
|16||DHQ Hospital, Jhelum||View Result|
|17||DHQ Hospital, Kasur||View Result|
|18||DHQ Hospital, Khanewal||View Result|
|19||DHQ Hospital, Khushab||View Result|
|20||DHQ Hospital, Layyah||View Result|
|21||DHQ Hospital, Lodhran||View Result|
|22||DHQ Hospital, Mandi Bah-ud-Din||View Result|
|23||DHQ Hospital, Mianwali||View Result|
|24||DHQ Hospital Muzaffargarh||View Result|
|25||DHQ Hospital, Narowal||View Result|
|26||DHQ Hospital, Okara||View Result|
|27||DHQ Hospital, Pakpattan||View Result|
|28||DHQ Hospital, Rajanpur||View Result|
|29||DHQ Hospital, Rawalpindi||View Result|
|30||DHQ Hospital, Sahiwal||View Result|
|31||DHQ Hospital, Sargodha||View Result|
|32||DHQ Hospital, Sheikhupura||View Result|
|33||DHQ Hospital Toba Tak Singh||View Result|
|34||DHQ Hospital, Vehari||View Result|
|35||Holy Family Hospital, Rawalpindi||View Result|
|36||Jinnah Hospital, Lahore||View Result|
|37||Lahore General Hospital, Lahore||View Result|
|38||Mayo Hospital, Lahore||View Result|
|39||Nishtar Hospital, Multan||View Result|
|40||Services Hospital, Lahore||View Result|
|41||Sheikh Zayed Hospital, Rahim Yar Khan||View Result|
|42||Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, Lahore||View Result|
|43||THQ Eye Cum General Hospital Gojra||View Result|
Punjab Nursing Admission Selection Process
The process of securing the nursing program in Punjab is determined by the candidate’s performance in the qualifying examination. This merit listing is created by analyzing the marks of the candidate in the qualifying exam. the eligibility test and the policy on the reservation of the eligibility test and the reservation policy of the government. The procedure for selection for different nursing programs can differ however the merit-based selection method is the same for all programs.
Merit List and Counseling
Following the successful completion of an application, BFUHS will announce its merit lists on the BFUHS website. Candidates who made the list of merit will be invited to counseling in accordance with their ranking. In the process of counseling applicants will be required to select the nursing college and program they prefer according to availability and rank. Following the counseling process, students will be assigned seats according to their rank and seats available.
The cost arrangement for BSN general nursing program differs between colleges. The cost average is Rs. 500k for the entire four-year course. However, students are able to request financial aid by way of loans and scholarships.
Benefits of Pursuing Nursing
It is a rewarding field that offers numerous advantages. First, it gives you a chance to help others and make a difference in the lives of others. Nurses play a crucial part in the healthcare system and are often the primary contact point with patients. Additionally, nurses have an occupation that is financially secure and has the demand for highly skilled nurses in the health industry. Additionally, nursing offers the opportunity for professional and personal advancement.
Nursing careers open numerous opportunities. Students who have completed the BSN general nursing program may be employed in clinics, hospitals as well as nursing homes, and other health facilities. They may also study further and specialize in fields such as pediatrics, oncology, and critical care nursing.
Check Also: BS Nursing Merit List 2023 Punjab 1st 2nd 3rd
- College of Nursing, Mayo Hospital, Lahore (042-37227246)
- College of Nursing, Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, Lahore (042-99200893)
- College of Nursing, Lahore General Hospital, Lahore (042-99268843)
- College of Nursing, Jinnah Hospital, Lahore (042-35973966)
- College of Nursing, Services Hospital, Lahore (042-99204877)
What are the eligibility criteria for the BSN generic nursing program in Punjab?
They must complete the Intermediate/F.Sc or equivalent degree with 50 percent marks or more and must have completed Biology, Chemistry, and Physics during their intermediate or equivalent courses.
Is the admission process for the BSN generic nursing program online?
Yes, the process of admission and the admission test, is available online.
What is the fee structure for the BSN generic nursing program?
The fee structure differs from one college to the next with an average price of about Rs. 500,000 for the whole four-year curriculum.
What are the career opportunities for graduates of the BSN generic nursing program?
Graduates may work in clinics, hospitals as well as nursing homes, and other health facilities. They may also pursue further studies and become specialists in fields such as oncology, pediatrics, or critical-care nursing.
What are the advantages of nursing as a profession?
Nursing offers numerous advantages, including professional and personal development as well as financial stability, the chance to help others, and opportunities to work internationally and travel.
The Punjab Nursing Admission System 2023 is an excellent opportunity for students who are interested in nursing as a profession. The four-year BSN general nursing program is available at 28 schools across Punjab and admissions are online. Nursing is a rewarding career that offers many benefits include professional and personal advancement, financial stability, and opportunities to contribute to the world. It’s a demanding but rewarding profession that requires dedication and determination.