UOB NTS Entry Test Roll No Slip 2023 | University of Balochistan UOB Quetta NTS Roll number slips for the entry test are available for download on this page. NTS entry test is set to be conducted for Pharm-D and DPT admissions in the near future. Those who have been looking forward to Balochistan University NTS roll # Slips are told that NTS will issue the Nts slip approximately 7 to 10 days prior to the date of the test. Candidates must download the online Roll Number Slips based on Name and CNIC. Simply click on the relevant link to post. Check this page often to get the latest information on the University Of Balochistan NTS Roll 2023 No Slip, test date, syllabus, old papers samples, and paper patterns. The University of Balochistan is a private university situated in the city of Quetta, Balochistan, Pakistan. UoB is the first and oldest educational institution in Balochistan founded in the year 1970.
www.uob.edu.pk Roll No Slip 2023
UOB’s Roll No. Slip 2023 Up Down, and Away UOB in 2023. @www.uob.edu.pk offers materials for the annual and supplementary exams and is available for download at no cost. This University of Balochistan Site @WWW.UOB.EDU.PK includes exam centers as well as roll numbers. Download the most recent roll number slips for all applicants of b.a./b.sc. Part 1. Part 2.. Annulment. UOB Roll Number Slip 2022 BA BC BSC ADP ADA Pharm D LLB MBBS MBBS BDS B.Ed B.Ed DPT BEMS BS MA MSc Part 1 and 2 may be downloaded at this link for affiliated colleges that have understudies. UOB NTS Entry Test Roll No Slip 2023 check online on the official website.
UOB NTS Entry Test Roll No Slip 2023 | University of Balochistan
University Of Balochistan NTS Entry Test Roll No Slip 2023
The University of Balochistan is regarded as one of the most sought-after institutions in the public sector. UOB is accepting applications for Pharm-D and DPT admission in 2023. The deadline for submitting the application form is listed below. Be aware that an undergraduate degree in sciences, art commerce, or equivalent is necessary with a minimum of 50% marks or a second division to be eligible to be admitted into the Pharm-D and DPT program. Candidates must score at least 45% marks on the aptitude tests to be eligible for admission. This University of Balochistan, Quetta is the oldest institution of higher education in the province. It is equipped with modern, scientifically trained, and highly qualified faculty in the country and internationally.
UOB Roll Number Slip 2023
The roll number slips can be found on the official website that is maintained by the University. The Roll Number Slips for Pharm-D and DPT Programme Annual and Supplementary) are accessible on the internet. Download as well U.O.B. the NTS Entry Test Roll No. 2023. This page will provide the most current information on U.O.B. rolls, roll numbers slip U.O.B. results for 2023, the tests schedule and the structure of fees admissions for spring and fall semesters, and merit lists as well with the class calendar.
|1.||BA Part 1 Roll Number Slip||Download|
|2.||BA Part 2 Roll Number Slip||Download|
|3.||BSc Part 1 Roll Number Slip||Download|
|4.||BSc Part 2 Roll Number Slip||Download|
|5.||BCom Part 1 Roll Number Slip||Download|
|6.||BCom Part 2 Roll Number Slip||Download|
How to Download UOB Roll Number Slips?
- To receive the roll number slip required for the Pharm-D/DPT (Morning and Evening) admissions to the UOB University of Balochistan, you need to first input your name. The roll number slips may be printed or downloaded using the ID card number.
- After you’ve entered the number on the reverse of your identification card, along with several other pieces of data, you’re ready. The date as well as the time and location along with the roll slip will be displayed.
- The slips can be downloaded using the names of candidates who are eligible. Input the final seven numbers of your telephone number to create a password…
- If your name is listed in the listing of applicants who have been rejected You should verify your application. You might not be eligible to sit for the test due to many reasons.
- Within the Test Center In the Test Center, you are not allowed to utilize your cell phone or calculator, as well as any other device.
- Arrive at the testing center according to the time indicated on the slip with your roll number.
|Phone Number||+92 81-9211124|
|Address||Sariab Road Quetta,|
Which colleges are affiliated with the University of Balochistan?
Department of Library & Information Science. University Law College. Seismology and Geophysical Studies.
Centers / Sub-Campuses. Kharan Campus. Mastung Campus. Pishin Campus. Killa Saifullah Campus.
How many departments are there at Balochistan University?
The University currently has eight faculties. There are fifty departments five centers, and one law school that is a constituent. The University was initially founded by having three faculties i.e. Physics, Chemistry, and Geology.