DAAD Scholarship 2023 Apply Online. This article will provide all information about DAAD Scholarship. The Deutscher Akademischer Austauschdienst (DAAD) 2023 is a scholarship in Germany that targets students who come from developing countries. The DAAD is now one of the leading organizations that provide funding to facilitate international exchanges of researchers and students On this page. we encourage you to read more about our programs for funding and the goals of our initiatives. DAAD Government of Germany Scholarships in 2023. will train students who are from newly industrialized nations and are motivated to advance in their fields of study.
This German State Scholarship for 2023. can be used for Master/MPhil MBA, LLM, Ph.D., and other programs. DAAD is among the top scholarship programs available to international students around the globe. The development-related Postgraduate Scholarship provides two years of master’s certificate with a software scholarship and some grants for doctoral certificate programs. Each candidate will be able to make new acquaintances learn about a brand new language, experience a new culture, and achieve progress in their careers.
DAAD Scholarship 2023 Apply Online
DAAD Scholarship 2023
The DAAD award 2023 offers complete scholarship software that is available in Germany. The scholarship will cover tuition costs, month-to-month stipend insurance for accidents and fitness accommodation allowance, tour allowance, allowances for family members, and a monthly rent subsidy. This is a fantastic opportunity for international college students to gain knowledge about the most prestigious universities in Germany with scholarships.
The DAAD assists Pakistani students and academics with several funding programs. There is a summary of the programs below. The educational system of today is quite challenging for students of all ages This is the reason everyone opts for programs that are fully funded. This possibility is offered by Pakistani students studying in Germany. is a country that offers education for free for international students.
Fields of Study for DAAD Scholarship
Science of development and related sciences
Architecture (and related) Urban Development
Geography & Geosciences
Benefits of DAAD Scholarship in Germany 2023
The DAAD Scholarships offered in Germany for postgraduate studies in 2022 cover all expenses of the students selected. It covers:
- A monthly stipend is provided.
- 861 euros for graduates or 1,200 euros for doctoral candidates
- Educational expenses will be paid.
- Insurance for accidents and health will be offered.
- Travel allowances will also be offered.
- Accommodation allowances will be provided for family members. paid for
- A rent subsidy for a month will be offered.
- The number of scholarships offered by DAAD The Scholarship for 2023 is The total of 61528 scholarship awards are being announced
DAAD Scholarship 2023 for Pakistani Students
If the student from Pakistan is eligible to study or not is the issue of the majority of students in Pakistan. We have a solution to this question. Absolutely, Pakistan as well as Pakistani students who meet the criteria are eligible to be scholarships. Students are eligible to submit applications for scholarships around the world, including Pakistan. The conditions and terms are identical for all applicants. The process or method for application submission is the same for all applicants. The DAAD helps Pakistani academics and students through various funding programs. There is a summary in the following lists.
- Master Scholarships
- Ph.D. scholarships
- Post Doc Grants
Eligibility Criteria for DAAD Scholarship 2023
To be qualified to apply for DAAD Scholarship 2023, for a Master’s or Ph.D. German applicants must satisfy the following requirements:
- Required Languages: English or German.
For international programs, the language that is taught will be English. It is common to provide the English certification of your language e.g. TOEFL or IELTS.
In other programs, the language for instruction will usually be German. The majority of times, you must present a German certification of language e.g. DSH or TestDaF.
- Candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree (usually a four-year program) as well as a Master’s degree in the appropriate field.
- Candidates must have at least two years of professional experience.
- Candidates can prove their motivation is development-related and be expected to take on social responsibility and initiate and support processes of change in their personal and professional environment after their training/scholarship.
Required Documents for DAAD Scholarship
- Signed DAAD application form with the current date
- Personally signed CV please use the sample europass form with the current date
- Personally signed Letter of Motivation (with mention of current employment and the preference for postgraduate program (s) maximum of two-page maximum) with the date of current.
Important: When you apply for more than one postgraduate degree (maximum three courses) You must provide a motivation letter stating the reason you’re applying for these particular courses and the reason you decided to take this course.
- The letter must be by your employer. The letter must be on letterhead with an official signature, and be current in date (not in an envelope that is sealed)
- Certificate(s) for Employment issued by the employer(s) which proves that you have at least two years of relevant work experience (after the bachelor’s qualification) when you submit your application and, in the event that it is possible, a written guarantee of re-employment by your current employer after returning to your home.
- Proof of Language Skills:
German is required for all courses taught in German
- Copies of academic degrees (certified translation, if needed)
- A copy from Academic Transcripts, incl. the grading scale (certified translation, if needed)
- Candidates of the People’s Republic of China are requested to provide the APS Certificate with their application documents.
Can you Apply for more than one course under the DAAD scholarship?
To apply for the DAAD Scholarship 2023 to study Masters’s and Ph.D. students in Germany you must follow the step-by-step procedure. You may submit an application for up to three courses. If you are applying for several courses make sure to list the courses prioritized in your DAAD application forms (see 7. Choice of host university/institution in Germany) and do not change the priorities in the according application form!
Application Procedure for DAAD Scholarship 2023
A Pakistani student is required to sign up through the portal online
- The Pakistani students need to adhere to the next link.
- Select the country which is Pakistan as well as the subject and status.
- Select the DAAD program-only option.
- Sign up and fill out the self-registration form. Click to continue by registering.
- Check your mail and then set a username and password.
- Apply online and fill in the required information, then click on Continue.
Application form instructions of DAAD Scholarship 2023
- It will take you to the fill-in form. Download the form. complete the form, and then save the completed form.
- Attachment of Documents – Upload all required documents to the appropriate areas also upload the country-specific documents.
- Continue pressing the button to submit the application. The note that appears following that must be accepted. Once you have acknowledged the application, you press send, it will submit the application.
- A message will be displayed indicating that the application has been submitted.
- The acceptance is announced via email which is accessible under the application and overview of funding.
- When you click on the summary of the application, Pakistani students will be able to access all the attachments as well as the application form.
- The applicant’s summary should be printed and sent in three sets of copies to DAAD Information Center Islamabad F-7/4 Street 55, house 23 via post. Two recommendation letters must be included together with 3 hard copies.
- All notifications and information will be received and sent via the portal, not through the mail. Therefore, Pakistani students should remember their password and log in.
Nationality Requirement: Students from developing countries, which includes Pakistan
How to Apply for DAAD Scholarship in Germany 2023?
- All applicants who are interested must apply directly for the scholarship through this official website.
- Go to the Application Procedure on the official website to find the complete application procedure.
- The candidate does not have to submit an application directly to the school.
- The candidate must apply for one post-graduate course. ( Maximum of three courses)
- Address: Head office in Bonn Deutscher Akademischer Austauschdienst e.V. (DAAD),Kennedyallee 50,D-53175 Bonn
- Phone: +49 228 882-0
- Fax: +49 228 882-444
- E-Mail: [email protected]
is the DAAD scholarship for 2023 open?
The DAAD scholarships for classes from 2023-2024 are currently accepting applications. You can search for courses you can take on at all German universities and then apply for the DAAD award to help you with your studies.
What GPA is required for a DAAD scholarship?
Grade 75 minimum percent (or GPA 7.5/10 with NET/CSIR; applications from IITs and IIS are particularly welcome
Does DAAD pay the tuition fee?
DAAD does not charge tuition fees to its scholarship recipients. As a scholarship recipient, it is recommended to inquire with the host institution you choose to attend if tuition costs are included in the program you are participating in.