Egypt Work Visa is now available for Pakistani citizens in 2024. The cost of the visa is $160, which includes the service fee. Applykar. pk offers complete guidance and affordable Egypt visa services for those who wish to travel to Egypt from Pakistan. Egypt is a beautiful country in North Africa with a population of over 100 million people. If you are a Pakistani citizen, you will need to obtain a visa in order to travel to Egypt. Our team of experts provides complete consulting, file preparation, and visa application services for Egypt. We have provided detailed instructions on how to apply for an Egyptian visa from Pakistan in 2024, along with information on the necessary paperwork and processing times. We strive to provide our clients with a hassle-free and convenient visa application process. Contact us today for more information on our services.
With its rich history, stunning landscapes, and cultural heritage, Egypt has always attracted tourists from all around the world. Pakistani passport holders are also keen to visit this fascinating country. If you are a Pakistani passport holder and planning a trip to Egypt, it’s essential to understand the visa requirements and application process. This comprehensive guide will provide you with all the information you need to know about obtaining an Egypt visa as a Pakistani citizen.
Egypt e-Visa Application | Apply Online for an Egyptian Visa
Types of Egypt Visas for Pakistani Passport Holders
There are several types of visas that Pakistani passport holders can obtain to visit Egypt. The most common types of visas are:
1. Tourist Visa: This type of visa is for people who want to visit Egypt for tourism purposes. It is valid for up to 90 days and can be extended for an additional 90 days.
2. Business Visa: This type of visa is for people who want to visit Egypt for business purposes. It is valid for up to 90 days and can be extended for an additional 90 days.
3. Student Visa: This type of visa is for students who want to study in Egypt. It is valid for the duration of the course of study.
4. Transit Visa: This type of visa is for people who are passing through Egypt on their way to another country. It is valid for up to 72 hours.
Requirements for Obtaining an Egypt Visa for Pakistani Passport Holders
To obtain an Egypt visa, Pakistani passport holders must meet the following requirements:
1. A valid passport: Your passport must be valid for at least six months from the date of entry into Egypt.
2. A completed visa application form: You can obtain the application form from the Egyptian embassy or consulate in your country.
3. Two passport-sized photographs: The photographs must be recent and in color.
4. Proof of accommodation: You must provide proof of where you will be staying while in Egypt.
5. Proof of financial means: You must provide proof that you have enough money to cover your expenses while in Egypt.
6. Travel itinerary: You must provide a detailed itinerary of your trip, including dates and places you will be visiting.
7. Visa fee: You must pay the visa fee when submitting your application.
|Egypt Work Visa Fee
|Visa Application Fee
How to Apply for an Egypt Visa for Pakistani Passport Holders
To apply for an Egypt visa, Pakistani passport holders must follow these steps:
- Obtain the visa application form from the Egyptian embassy or consulate in your country.
- Fill out the application form completely and accurately.
- Gather all required documents, including your passport, photographs, proof of accommodation, proof of financial means, travel itinerary, and visa fee.
- Submit your application and supporting documents to the Egyptian embassy or consulate in your country.
- Wait for your visa to be processed. The processing time can vary depending on the embassy or consulate.
- Once your visa is approved, you can travel to Egypt.
Egypt e-Visa for Pakistani Passport in 2024
Egypt e-Visa for Pakistani Passport in 2024
As a Pakistani passport holder, there are several visa options available for you when visiting Egypt. The main types of visas include tourist visas, business visas, student visas, and transit visas. Each visa type has specific requirements and its intended purpose. To apply for an Egypt visa, you will need the following documents:
- Valid Pakistani passport with a minimum of six months validity from the date of entry.
- Completed visa application form.
- Two passport-sized photographs.
- Proof of accommodation in Egypt (hotel reservations, rental agreements, etc.).
- Proof of sufficient funds to cover your stay in Egypt (bank statements, traveler’s cheques, etc.).
- Travel itinerary, including flights, hotel bookings, and planned activities.
- Proof of travel insurance with coverage for medical emergencies and repatriation.
- For business visa applications, an invitation letter from the inviting company in Egypt is required.
Applying for an Egypt Visa
To apply for an Egypt visa, you need to follow a step-by-step procedure:
- Download the visa application form from the official website of the Egyptian consulate or embassy in Pakistan.
- Fill out the application form accurately and completely.
- Gather all the required documents mentioned earlier.
- Submit the completed application form and documents to the nearest Egyptian consulate or embassy in Pakistan.
- Pay the visa application fee in the designated bank or as instructed by the consulate/embassy.
- Schedule an appointment for a visa interview (if required).
- Attend the visa interview on the appointed date and time.
- After a successful interview, your application will be processed, and if approved, you will be notified to collect your visa.
Processing Time and Fees
The processing time for Egypt visa applications can vary, ranging from a few days to a few weeks. It is advisable to apply well in advance to avoid any last-minute delays. The visa fees also depend on the type of visa you are applying for. The fee must be paid in the local currency according to the exchange rate set by the consulate or embassy. $160
Some exceptions for visa fees apply to certain categories, such as diplomatic and official passport holders, children under six years of age, etc. It is recommended to check the specific fee requirements according to your visa category.
Visa Interview and Appointment
In some cases, a visa interview may be mandatory. The interview is conducted to assess the purpose of your visit and evaluate your eligibility. During the interview, be prepared to answer questions regarding your travel plans, accommodation, finances, and intentions to return to Pakistan.
To schedule a visa interview, follow the instructions provided by the consulate or embassy. Make sure to bring all the necessary documents with you for the interview, including your passport and application form.
Visa Approval and Rejection
Visa approval is subject to the discretion of the Egyptian authorities. While most applications are processed successfully, some may be rejected due to various reasons. Common reasons for visa rejection include incomplete or inaccurate application forms, insufficient supporting documents, and doubts regarding the applicant’s intentions to return to their home country.
In case your visa application is rejected, you have the option to reapply after addressing the issues mentioned in the rejection letter. Alternatively, you can consider applying for an e-visa, depending on your eligibility.
Traveling to Egypt on a Visa
Once your visa is approved and you have received it, you can proceed with your travel plans to Egypt. Pakistani passport holders must meet the entry requirements upon arrival in Egypt, which include:
Presenting a valid passport with at least six months of validity.
Possessing the approved visa in your passport.
Providing proof of accommodation, such as hotel reservations or an invitation letter from a host in Egypt.
Demonstrating sufficient funds to cover your stay in Egypt.
Carrying a return ticket to Pakistan or a confirmed onward ticket.
Upon arrival, you will need to go through customs and immigration procedures. Follow the instructions of the immigration officers, present your documents when requested, and answer any questions truthfully.
Traveling to Egypt from Pakistan is an exciting adventure that requires careful planning and understanding of the visa process. By following the steps outlined in this comprehensive guide, you can prepare for your Egypt trip with confidence. Remember to respect the local customs and immerse yourself in the rich history and beauty that Egypt has to offer.
Can I apply for an Egypt visa online?
Yes, Egyptian e-visas are available for certain nationalities, but not for Pakistani passport holders. Pakistani citizens must apply for a visa through the nearest Egyptian consulate or embassy.
Is travel insurance mandatory for an Egypt visa?
While travel insurance is not officially mandatory, it is highly recommended to have travel insurance that covers medical emergencies and repatriation. It provides financial protection in case of unexpected events during your trip.
Can I extend my Egypt visa if I decide to stay longer?
In some cases, it is possible to extend your Egypt visa. However, it is advisable to plan your trip and obtain the appropriate visa duration beforehand. Check with the Egyptian immigration authorities for the latest regulations and requirements.
Are there any specific health precautions I should take before traveling to Egypt?
It’s always a good idea to consult with a healthcare professional or visit a travel clinic before your trip to Egypt. They can provide advice on recommended vaccinations and any specific health precautions based on your individual health condition.
What is the official language of Egypt?
The official language of Egypt is Arabic. However, English is widely spoken in tourist areas and major cities. It is helpful to learn a few basic Arabic phrases or carry a reliable translation app to enhance your communication with locals.