Ehsaas interest-free loans Poverty is a scourge for everyone in the family. Everyone dreams of starting their own business however, they require more resources and chances to achieve it. In order to help the most disadvantaged of society to start their own venture the government has launched Registration for the Ehsaas Loan Program. The government of Pakistan, Cabinet Secretariat, Poverty Alleviation and Social Division, and Poverty Alleviation Fund (PPAF) have made public the Ehsaas interest-free loan program for 2024 under the Ehsas Kafalat program. 50 percent of the Ehsaas free loan will be allocated to female applicants. Financial inclusion and mainstreaming marginalized groups of society, particularly women, skilled youth or people with exceptional capabilities, transgender persons, BISP, Zakat & Baitul Mal beneficiaries. They also provide employment and digital opportunities. Alongside scholarships, educational incentives and the elimination of poverty are some examples of the work being carried out.
Ehsaas Interest-Free Loan Program Online Registration
The Ehsaas Interest-Free Loan Program is a groundbreaking initiative of the Government of Pakistan to provide assistance to those who are in need. The program offers interest-free loans to those who are poor or who are facing financial hardship and allows them to raise their living standards. This program seeks to ease the burden of poverty, improve economic stability and promote financial inclusion for people from every walk of life. The program was developed with the intention of the accessibility of finance while also ensuring fiscal discipline as well as transparency and accountability.
Ehsaas Interest Free Loan Program Online Registration 2024
Ehsaas loan 75000 Online Apply
The Federal government in Pakistan has allotted RS 5 billion in additional funds for FY 2019-20. The average size of loans is around Rs 30,000. You can get loans ranging from 10,000 to 75,000. If you are looking to get more than 75000 in loans, apply for other schemes of the government. The government provides 80,000 loans each month, and 40% are geared toward women (50 percent of loans are specifically for women)
Ehsaas Loan Program Scheme Features
The most prominent characteristics of the program include:
- The interest-free loan is available to those with a level of poverty over 40.
- State and federal funding.
- A loan is available starting from 20,000 up to 75,000 Pakistani rupees.
- Women will receive 50% of loans.
- They will pay special focus to those who are from the lowest income groups. Like skilled youth women, females, and those who have disabilities. Also, transgender individuals who are beneficiaries of the Benazir Income Support Program, Zakat, and Bait ul Maal.
- 1100 credit centers across Pakistan give out 80,000 loans every month.
www.ppaf.org.pk Loan online Apply 2024
The interest-free loan program is implemented by 23 partner organizations (POs) from Pakistan Poverty Alleviation (PPAF) in rural areas and Akhuwat branches in towns and cities through loan centers located in hundred districts throughout the nation. The information for district, loan centers, names of implementing Partner Organizations (POs), and eligibility criteria for potential borrowers is provided at; www.ppaf.org.pk.
Preparing Your Business Plan for Ehsaas Program Loan Scheme
When creating your business plan for the Ehsaas Program Loan Scheme, be sure to include the following information.
- Basic Information About the Business You Aim To Launch.
- Set Out Objectives and Targets for Production and Sales.
- Craft Marketing Strategies that Will Promote It.
- Estimation of expenses related to running the proposed Business, along with Cost estimation for it as well as Identification of available Financial Resources
- Estimation of potential profits.
Ehsaas Interest-Free Loan Eligibility Criteria
- Age ranging from 18 to 60 years old
- Families with members who have Scores of 0-40, on the Poverty Score Card
- Valid National Identity Card (CNIC)
- Residents of the targeted union councils of the district
- A business plan that is financially viable
Ehsaas Interest-Free Loan Application Process
Locate the closest credit center. Make note of the contact information for the credit center’s coordinator and coordinator (search by your name, county, or union council’s name using your search engine).
- If you’d like to know more about the process, please contact any local center for credit.
- If you are eligible the loan agent will fill out the loan application form.
- Personnel who are interested will visit your residence or in the area to verify your details.
- If your loan has been granted under the Ehsaas program, the loan officer will reach out to you.
- If there isn’t a problem. He will approve the loan within 2 to 4 weeks.
- Additionally, you’ll get your free credit report when it is due, as previously agreed to by the loan agent.
Loans with no interest Affiliated Pakistan Bank’s
The following banks are linked with the government and other organizations to facilitate loan access.
- National Bank of Pakistan (NBP)
- First Women Bank Limited
- Khushhali Microfinance Bank
- SME Bank Limited
- The Bank of Punjab
- Zarai Taraqiati Bank Limited (ZTBL)
- Habib Metropolitan Bank
- United Bank Limited (UBL)
- MCB Bank Limited
- Faysal Bank Limited