HEC Law GAT Registration 2023.HEC Law GAT (Graduate Assessment Test) Registration for the online test is now open. Foreign degree holders are able to apply for the Law Admission Test 2023 in order to gain admission to five-year undergraduate LLB programs. Candidates can however select Others from the Universities List and they will be eligible to apply. So, HEC Pakistan conducts a Law Graduate test for eligibility to apply for admission as an Advocate with the Bar Council. Therefore, you can download the New Syllabus for the LAW GAT Test for the 03 October test. New Update: 16 July 2023 – Deadline for Online Registration June 22, 2023.
HEC Law GAT Test Date 2023
HEC has issued a statement and will soon announce the LAW GAT test date and registration for the LAW Graduate test in 2023. The LAW-GAT exam is expected to be held on July 3rd, 2023. Candidates who have passed Bachelor’s degree in Law or equivalent from a university recognized by HEC/PBC can register themselves online through http://etc.hec.gov.pk Applications can be submitted online at the HEC website. HEC LAE-GAT is a prerequisite for each LLB graduate before entering the legal profession to practice law.
HEC Portal Login
The deadline is extended to register online until the 26th of September, 2023 while the exam will take place after that date.
LAW GAT Syllabus 2023
HEC Law Graduate Assessment Test will comprise Multiple Choice Questions (MCOs). For the complete information about the HEC Law GAT test registration 2023 online schedule the date for entry to test 2023, registration Online Test Date 2023, the last day to apply, samples of papers Registration form and challan fees Syllabus, Old Papers, New Paper design and Solved MQs.
HEC Law Gat Test Schedule 2023:
The deadline for you to Apply Online for registration has not yet been set.
- When it will release an advertisement, then it will issue an announcement with the HEC LAT Test date.
- Information about the test date, location, and Time will be listed on the roll not on a slip.
- The Roll Number slips will be given to students at the address for postal mail when they register with the online registration at HEC. Process.
Students can register online in preparation for taking an exam called the LAW Gat Test.
- In order to do online registration, students can visit http://etc.hec.gov.pk.
- On the website, fill out your online registration form, and then send the fee for the test.
- The Law GAT exam fee is RS 3000, which can be paid online or via a Bank draft at Habib Bank Limited Branch code 0112.
- It is required to provide a photocopy of the final report or transcript along with a deposit slip, otherwise, the application will not be considered.
- If you’ve passed the LLB and are looking to begin court practice, firstly, you must pass the GAT test, then you are legally eligible to practice. Since this is the HEC prerequisite.
HEC Law GAT Registration 2023 Test Schedule Apply Online
How to Register for HEC Law Graduate Assessment Test GAT 2023
- Please visit the following link: http://etc.hec.gov.pk for online registration.
- If you encounter any difficulties when registering online, send an email to info@hec .gov.pk or go to HEC Secretariat or HEC Regional Centers for assistance.
- The process of submitting an application consists of two stages: profile creation through the “My Profile” section, and profile submission using the “My Profile” section, and submission of the “Law GAT Test “Law GAT Test” link located in the menu panel on the left-hand sidebar on the portal online.
- Only those who have submitted applications will be considered for the LAW-GAT Test as well as applications for SAVE or
- The INCOMPLETE mode cannot be considered entertaining.
- A testing cost of Rs. 3000/$ is to be deposited online/through an ATM in the account number. O 1127900567403
- Account Title: Higher Education Commission,
- Bank: Habib Bank Limited, Branch Code: 0112.
- Pay Orders and Bank drafts are not accepted.
- The applicants are required to upload payment and scanned challans duly signed by a branch of the nearest HBL Branch while completing the application form on ETC’s ETC online registration site in order to complete the application.
- A score of 50% is necessary to successfully pass this test. Law Graduate Assessment Test (Law-GAT).
- The applicants must satisfy other requirements, if there are any in accordance with rules as well as Regulations of PBC.
- Candidates will be given a maximum of three opportunities to pass the Law-GAT exam. HEC will administer the test three times every year.
- Website: https://www.hec.gov.pk/
- HEC Call Centre UAN: 111-119-432
- Email: [email protected]
What are the passing marks for Law Gat 2023?
A score of 50% is required to be able to pass an exam called the Law Graduate Assessment Test (Law-GAT). Candidates must meet additional requirements, if there are any in accordance with the Regulations and Regulations of PBC
How do I register for the HEC test?
How to apply for HEC Aptitude Test (HAT) For registration, please visit the following link: http://etc.hec.gov.pk. In case of any query during the online registration, please visit onlinehelp.hec.gov.pk or visit HEC regional offices for guidance.
How to apply for lat online?
Create an online account at https://latreg.acer.edu.au/. If your account is already active from an earlier LAT registration You can use that same account to sign up to register for LAT 2023. If you’ve lost the details of your account You may reset your account password by clicking the link that is in the log-in page.
How much is the LAT test 2023 fee?
Fees. The cost to sit for in the 2023 LAT is 199 dollars (GST inclusive). If you qualify for concessions the registration fee to sit for the LAT 2023 starts at 100 dollars (GST inclusive). A late fee of $50 applies to all registrations made between 5 pm AEST on 11 August 2023, but prior to 5 pm AEST on Wednesday, 6 September 2023.