Sargodha Education Department is going to announce various job vacancies for class IV (grade-4) employees. The different girls/boys colleges of Sargodha Division are going to hire candidates from all over Punjab from BPS-01 to BPS-05. Both male and female candidates can apply for Sargodha Education Department Class IV Jobs. The qualification requirement ranges from Primary to Matric according to available vacancies. The available vacancies are divided into open merit and female, disabled person, Govt servants, and minorities quotas. The candidates can apply for Baildar, Chowkidar, Conductors, Drivers, Lab Attendant, Mali, and Naib Qasids jobs in various colleges of Sargodha. The article contains details for vacant positions, quota, eligibility, requirements, selection policy, and application procedure. So, here you can find all information regarding class IV jobs in various government colleges of Sargodha.
Class IV Jobs in Sargodha Education Department
Sargodha Education Department is now hiring grade-IV staff in different colleges of Sargodha, Mianwali, Khushab, and Bhakkar. Multiple vacant positions are open on a contractual basis for period of five year which is also extendable. This is an advertisement for residents of Sargodha that are literate and have passed their primary, middle, matriculation or intermediate exams. Both male and female applicants can apply for these roles between the ages of 18 and 40. The fresh/experience, in-service or retired candidates can submit application along with required documents until November 19th, 2022.
Jobs Description and Eligibility
|Organization||Education Department (Colleges)|
|Job Scale||Class IV (BPS-01 to BPS-05)|
|Number of Vacancies||Multiple|
|Job Duration||5-years (extendable)|
|Required Qualification||Must Know Reading/Writing|
|Age Limit||18 to 40 years & for Driver (25 to 35 years)|
|Last Date to Apply||19th November, 2022|
Sargodha Education Department Jobs for Class IV | Apply Now
Sargodha Education Department Jobs
There are latest Class IV (grade-4) job vacancies available in Education Department (Colleges of Sargodha). The Sargodha Education Department job advertisement is published by the Daily Express newspaper. This advertisement contains information about government jobs for Punjabi residents who are Literate (Primary Pass, Middle Pass, or Matric Pass). There are multiple job vacancies available on a contractual basis (period of 5 years). In addition, there are many job opportunities for drivers, conductors, lab attendants, Naib Qasids, Chowkidars, Mali, and Baildar. These positions are available in districts of Sargodha including Mianwali, Khushab and Bhakkar. You can also apply for Education Department Dera Ghazi Khan Jobs on multiple positions. These positions are open to male and female applicants aged 18-40 years. The candidates can submit handwritten applications on plain paper along with education/service/experience/retirement documents in the respective college before 19th of November 2022.
|Region||Date & Time||Address|
|Sargodha||Male||23-11-2022 at 09:00 AM||Govt Ambala Muslim Graduate College Sargodha.
|Female||24-11-2022 at 09:00 AM|
|Mianwali||Male||23-11-2022 at 09:00 AM||Office Deputy Director Colleges Mianwali|
|Female||24-11-2022 at 09:00 AM||Office Deputy Director Colleges Mianwali|
|Khushab||Male||28-11-2022 at 09:00 AM||Office Deputy Director Colleges Khushab|
|Female||29-11-2022 at 09:00 AM||Govt Associate College for Women Joharabad Khushab.|
|Bhakkar||Male||21-11-2022 at 09:00 AM||Govt Graduate College Bhakkar|
|Female||22-11-2022 at 09:00 AM||Govt Graduate College Bhakkar|
- 03% Disabled Persons Quota
- 15% Females Quota
- 20% Govt Servants Quota
- 05% Minorities Quota
Method to Apply
- Write an application for job and mention the vacancy name on it.
- Attach required documents and certificates with application.
- Send it to address of respective college by post or submit application by hand.
- Government servant must send this application through proper channel (their current institution).
- Disabled Persons must attach certificate of disability by Social Welfare Department.
- For applying more than one vacancy, submit each application separately.
The following documents are compulsory, along with your application, to the college address:
- Attested photocopy of qualification/experience certificates/pension book/ diplomas.
- Attested photocopy of CNIC together with one recent passport-size photograph
- Attested Photocopy of the Domicile Certificate.
- The Government servant must submit their attested copy of service book along with stamp paper of Rs.100/-
Terms & Conditions
- All interested candidates are asked to complete the job application form.
- Only the short-listed candidates will receive a call for a test/interview.
- No TA/DA is applicable for test/interview.
- The department will not send any call letter for test or interview.
- The department reserves all rights to fill or withhold appointments against advertised posts.
- Candidates already employed in the government should apply via the appropriate channel.
- The department has right for any amendment in the advertisement.
- All applicants should submit a copy of their most recent bio-data/CV, a duly attested copy of CNIC, a passport-size photo, and any educational documents.
- The department has right to cancel these vacancies at any time.
- The selection is on contract period of 5 years (it is extendable if necessary).