STS Past Papers JEST & PST 2023 Download Online. Siba Testing Service, a prominent testing agency in Pakistan, conducts various examinations including recruitment tests for various government and private organizations. Siba Testing Service recently announced that it will be conducting the recruitment process for Primary School Teacher Jobs within Sindh. Sukkur IBA also uploaded JEST and PST sample papers for candidates to help them prepare for the test. This article provides detailed information on Siba Testing Service as well as JEST/PST sample paper.
About Siba Testing Service
Siba Testing Service, an independent testing agency, specializes in transparent and merit-based exams. Siba Testing Service follows a standard testing process that includes the development of tests, registration of candidates, administering tests, and notifying results. Siba Testing Service offers a variety of other services such as data management and training and development.
STS Past Papers JEST & PST 2023 Download Online
Criteria for Primary School Teacher Jobs
Candidates must meet the following criteria to apply for Primary School Teacher Jobs In Sindh:
- Age limit: Candidates must be aged between 18 and 35 years.
- Qualification: Candidates must have at least 14 years of education and a degree in education (or a related subject).
- Experience: Candidates must have at minimum two years of teaching experience.
Apply for Primary School Teacher Jobs
You can apply for primary school teacher jobs in Sindh by visiting Siba Testing Service’s official website. It is easy to apply for Primary School Teacher Jobs in Sindh by registering on the official website of Siba Testing Service, filling out the application forms, and paying the registration fees.
Sukkur IBA, JEST/PST Sample papers
PST and JEST stand for Primary School Teacher and Junior Elementary School Teacher, respectively. These are the Siba Testing Service recruitment tests for Primary School Teacher Jobs. These tests assess candidates’ knowledge and skills in various subjects such as English, Mathematics, and Science.
Why is it important to have sample papers?
Candidates can use sample papers to help them prepare for the test. Sample papers give candidates an idea of the types of questions they will face, their difficulty level, and the time it takes to complete the test. Sample papers can also be used to help candidates pinpoint their strengths and weaknesses so they can focus on the areas that need improvement.
PST Syllabus to Write Test: Class 01 to 08 Books, in which Math, English, and Computer Science will be covered.
PST Sample Papers have been divided into 05 Portions.
|Part 1||Urdu/Sindhi||15 Questions|
|Part 2||Social Study, Current Affairs, General Knowledge, Islamiyat/Ethics||15 Questions|
|Part 3||English||20 Questions|
|Part 4||Mathematics||25 Questions|
|Part 5||General Science||25 Questions|
How do I access PST and JEST sample papers?
The JEST and PST sample papers have been uploaded to the official website of Sukkur IBA. These sample papers can be downloaded for free by candidates visiting the official website.
Benefits of using JEST/PST Sample papers:
There are many benefits to using JEST/PST sample paper:
- Improvement in time management: Candidates can practice solving questions in a short time span, which helps them improve their time management skills.
- Enhanced subject knowledge. Sample papers allow candidates to identify areas in which they are lacking subject knowledge. This allows them to concentrate on their understanding.
- Boosted confidence: Candidates who solve sample papers have the confidence to face the test. This helps reduce anxiety and stress.
- Familiarity with the test pattern: Candidates can use sample papers to help them understand the test structure and the types of questions they will be asked.
Tips to Solve JEST/PST Sample Papers
These are some tips for candidates to follow in order to get the most out of JEST/PST samples papers:
- Please read carefully. Candidates must carefully review the instructions in order to avoid making mistakes.
- Time management: Candidates must complete the sample papers within the given time frame to improve their time management skills.
- Concentrate on weak areas: Candidates need to identify their weak topics and practice more questions about these topics.
- To improve speed and accuracy, candidates should practice regularly.
- Analyze performance. Candidates should evaluate their performance after each sample paper is solved to determine their strengths and weaknesses.
|JEST Sample Paper||Download|
|PST Sample Paper||Download|
How do I download past papers from JEST & PST?
These steps will allow you to download JEST & Past papers;
- You can visit the official website of IBA Sukur or click on this link.
- Click on STS in the upper menu bar.
- See the latest STS announcement.
- Scroll down to the Sample Papers link
Can I apply for Primary School Teacher Jobs in Sindh if I have a degree in a non-education field?
A. Yes, you can apply for the job if you have a Bachelor’s degree in a non-education field, but you must have a teaching certificate.
What are the passing criteria for the JEST/PST exam?
To be eligible for the job, candidates must obtain at least 50% in the JEST/PST examination.
How do I get JEST/PST sample papers on the STS website
You can download JEST/PST sample papers from the STS website by visiting the ‘Downloads’ section and selecting the relevant sample paper.
Are there any age relaxations for Primary School Teacher Jobs in Sindh?
Yes. Age relaxations are available for candidates who come from certain categories such as minorities or disabled people and ex-servicemen.
Can I apply for Primary School Teacher Jobs in Sindh if I am not a permanent resident of the district?
A. You must be a resident of the area where you apply for the job.
Siba Testing Service, a trustworthy and transparent testing agency, conducts many examinations including recruitment tests for private and government organizations. It announced it will conduct the recruitment process for Primary School Teacher Jobs, and Sukkur IBA has uploaded JEST/PST sample paper to assist candidates. Candidates can use these sample papers to increase their chances of passing the recruitment test by following the above-mentioned tips.