Want to pay your electricity bills online? Don’t Know How to Pay Electricity Bills Online in Pakistan? So you are at the right page. Here we provide How to Pay Electricity Bills Online in Pakistan. Learn how to pay electricity bills online by following these easy steps. Nowadays bill payment methods have increased so much. Now everyone can pay their electricity bills sitting at home. No need to wait in long queues or pay extra to shopkeepers. There are already a lot of online payments but there are many people who don’t know it or don’t know how to pay the bill. In this post we will teach you how to pay online electricity bills, internet bills and utility bills.Bill Payment has now become very easy and convenient for the consumers.
Now you pay all the bills online like Electricity bills, Utility bills, Internet Bill, Gas bill, Government Fees/Others, Water bills, Telephone bills and many more. There are many ways and companies offering you to manage your bill payments online. Here we have a complete list of these companies and How to Pay Electricity Bills Online in Pakistan procedures.
- Jazz Cash
- United Bank Limited UBL
- Standard Chartered SCB
- Muslim Commercial bank MCB
How to Pay Electricity Bills Online in Pakistan
Bill Payment Through JazzCash:
Consumers who want to learn bill payment through Jazz Cash should read this carefully. First of all you have a Jazz Cash account and you ensure that your account is deposited with enough cash to pay the bill. After fulfilling all the requirements you can pay your bills. Jazz cash users can pay their electricity Bill by following method۔
- Dial *786# from your mobile phone.
- The Jazz Cash menu will open.
- Select the Bill Payment.
- Now select the bill type i.e. Electricity, Internet, Gas etc.
- Select the Company according to the bill.
- Enter Reference Number and click OK. Your bill will be displayed.
- Enter your 4 digit pin and press OK.
- Your bill will be paid and a confirmation message will be sent to your number.
Bill Payment Via EasyPaisa:
To pay your bills through an EasyPaisa account you must pay attention.
- Firstly Dial *786# to open the menu.
- Then Reply with 3 to select Bill Payments.
- A wide list of Bill types will appear on the screen. This list includes electricity bills, utility bills, internet bills, gas bills etc.
- To select your desiring bill type reply with bill type serial number.
- Select the Company.
- Enter Reference number.
- Put your 5 digit pin.
- Your bill payment confirmation message will be displayed on the screen.
United Bank Limited UBL Bill Payment Method:
Consumers can pay their bills via Omni Account from Net-banking. You must have an Omni account. You must follow these steps.
- First of all go to my Payments.
- Then select the Bills Management option.
- After that select bill type.
- Add bill details like Company name and Consumer number.
- Enter Amount.
- Type PIN and complete the transaction.
Standard Chartered SCB Bill Payment Procedure:
- First of all you have to register for online banking using your credit card or debit card number.
- Those people who are already registered don’t need to register once again.
- After registration you must login to your account.
- As you logged in to your account then click the Bill Payments.
- Select the bill pay option.
- Select your biller and enter your reference number.
- Select payment method and complete bill payment.
Muslim Commercial bank MCB Payment Method of Bill:
- You need to log in to your MCB mobile app.
- Select the Payments Option.
- Then Select the Utility Bills Payment option.
- Choose Bill types like Electricity, Internet, gas etc.
- Select your Biller/Company.
- Provide your reference number.
- Confirm the bill payment and enter Pin.
- Bill Payment notification will appear on your mobile screen.