PIFRA Salary Slip 2023 Registration Online is very easy. Govt Employees can get their monthly Salary Slip From PIFRA Online. Since Govt Employees Had To Travel to Their Account Office For Their Salary Slips But Now They Can Get Their Salary Slip Online In Their Email Inbox. Government Job Holders Can Receive their Pay Slips via email ID from Piera. Pakistan’s Finance department has launched a new service for their government employees to obtain their pay slips via email, and they need to avoid visiting the accounts office to obtain their pay slips. Sometimes you’re tired and do not want to go to the accountant’s office to obtain your monthly pay slip, but now you can have your pay slip every month through your email account. Download the monthly payslip on the email address you will provide on the pifra official website, but first, you have to enter your complete data on https://m.pifra.gov.pk/salaryslip_emp to get your payroll slip.
PIFRA Salary Slip 2023 Download Online
The government of Pakistan Pifra is introducing the system online for government employees to register online with an Email address and receive their pay slips electronically via your email each month. Government employees, such as government schools, colleges, and university teachers. Doctors from government hospitals and other government staff that is working under the government now the salaries are receiving through the Bank for the last three years, and that is still even Pakistan Army, Navy, and Air force employees, male and female all employees can get their salary slips online by registering yourself through official website m.pifra.gov.pk/salaryslip_emp and http://www.fabs.gov.pk.
PIFRA Salary Slip 2023 Registration Online
www.pifra.gov.pk Online Payroll Slip
PIFRA is the form Project for improving Financial Reporting and Auditing. It is part of FABS ( Financial Accounting and Budgeting System). It is accountable for the issue of monthly salary slips. Each month, a registered government employee will receive full salary slips online from PIFRA. The salary slip from PIFRA is usually received early in each month’s first week. Network issues can cause times for delays in receiving slips, which could be anywhere from 10-15 days or even two to three months. Most of the time, however, the slips arrive on time. The template must complete the whole process of registration. However, we should also be aware of the entire terminology utilized during the process of www.pifra.gov.pk online registration of the Salary Slip.
PIFRA Salary Slip Online Registration Through Mail
All employees of Pakistan Government can get their Salary Slip Via Mail . Provide following documents
- Province (Punjab, Sindh, Balochistan, Sarhad, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa)
- The Employee should be a part of Govt. Departments
- The Employee has a Personal Number
- Full Name
- New CNIC Number
- DOB, Date of Birth
- Mobile Number
- Yahoo or Gmail Email Address
For online registration, Click Here
- Select your details, such as
- F = Federal, N = KP Govt, S = Sindh,B = Balochistan, P = Punjab, DGP = District Govt Punjab, K = Kashmir,
- GB = Gilgit-Baltistan, GBC = GB Council, C = Kashmir Council
- After registering, it’s time to ensure you check your emails, and then when you get Salary Slip Through Email, Print and Take Your Salary from the Bank.
How to Make PIFRA Salary Slip Account?
The process is fairly simple. All you have complete is adhere to these steps, and you’ll be ready to receive your pay slip within minutes.
- First of all, visit this link: http://m.pifra.gov.pk/salaryslip_emp#
- In the first box in the first field, you need to provide the code of your government (Provinces Code) according to your area, for instance, S to refer to Punjab or S for Sindh.
- In the Employee’s Personnel field, type in your Govt supplied number.
- Then, you write down your CNIC number, including the current and previous CNIC work.
- Input the DOB (date on which you were born) in the appropriate field.
- Then, enter your mobile number.
- After you’ve entered all of the details, After you have completed the form, click after you have entered all the information, click on “Submit” button.
- You will be notified of email confirmation on the screen. Also, an email is sent out to the email address that you have registered to.
- That’s it! You’ve successfully signed up for PIFRA’s online salary slips service.
- We’ll move on to the next stage, where you’ll need to fill in your email address, fill out the registration process, and verify your account.
How do you get the Monthly Salary Slip from Your Gmail Account?
- If you’ve completed the registration process, there is nothing to do. You can only view your pay slip in your Gmail account. The salary slips are changed each month at a particular time after sending the salary for the month into your bank account.
- The easiest way to check your salary account is to log in to your email account, then look up PIFRA Salary Slip. Then, you’ll see the salary slip for the month in question on your account.
- You receive an email every month. If you do not receive the email, verifying your email address and, if you’ve signed up, which email has been added to the account is imperative. If you have entered the right email address,call the PIFRA helpline at +92- 51-9107248 during duty hours for assistance. You can request any questions or request a change to your account at that point.