In this article we will discuss about Punjab Mazdoor Card Online Apply 2023. Eligibile applicants can apply online at www.pessi.punjab.gov.pk.The Punjab Mazdoor Card scheme is an important initiative launched by the Government of Punjab to provide social security benefits to workers who are not organized within the state. The plan aims to offer medical insurance and financial assistance for those working in the non-organized sector, which includes street vendors, construction workers domestic workers, and rickshaw pullers among others. It also assists people to take advantage of different government benefits and programs. The scheme, powered by BOP and BOP, is a brand new revolution in Pakistan by taking a significant step towards the financial inclusion of the workforce through the use of an exclusive ATM/Debit Card that allows immediate disbursement of social and medical financial benefits onto the card, which includes injuries, sickness, maternity and death grants, disability pensions, gratuities and other benefits offered by PESSI. Punjab Mazdoor Card will eventually be a key component in the digitization of labor Wage Payment in Punjab.
Punjab Mazdoor Card Online Apply
The card can also be used to be used in dispensaries and hospitals affiliated with the Social Security Institute as well as private hospitals registered throughout the province. Punjab Mazdoor Card will also include details about the individual as well as his household. In such situations, it is essential to seek help from anyone. There is a solution. Punjab Mazdoor Card is a smart card that gives social security benefits to unorganized employees in the state. Cardholders are eligible for various benefits, including financial aid medical insurance, financial assistance, as well as access to various schemes of government.
Punjab Mazdoor Card Online Apply 2023 | www.pessi.punjab.gov.pk
Key Features of Punjab Mazdoor Card
Here are the most unique schemes that are part of this scheme, which the Punjab government has launched. Students can get Scholarships quickly to finish their studies and pay for their expenses for education. Punjab’s government Punjab also offers a death benefit under this program. The people who cannot afford the cost of marriage can get married using Mazdoor Card. This program can accomplish this by using the assistance of a Mazdoor Card.
Eligibility Criteria For Punjab Mazdoor Card
Any employee within the non-organized industry who’s a citizen of Punjab and who is aged between 18 and 60 years old is eligible to apply for a Punjab Mazdoor card. The applicant needs to provide identification proof as well as proof of residency and evidence of employment in the unorganized sector.
How To Apply For Punjab Mazdoor Card online?
The process for applying for a Punjab Mazdoor Card online is simple. Follow these steps to fill out an application for a Punjab Mazdoor Card online:
- Go to the official site of the Punjab Labour Department at www.pblabour.gov.in.
- Simply click on the “Punjab Mazdoor Card” on the home page “Punjab Mazdoor Card” link on the homepage.
- click on the “Apply Online” button.
- Complete the application form with all the information required including name, birth date gender, father’s name, gender as well as mobile number, email address, and details of employment.
- Upload the documents required including evidence of identity and proof of residence and proof of employment in an informal sector.
- Fill out the application and wait for the approval.
Required Documents for Punjab Mazdoor Card
These documents are necessary to be able to apply for a Punjab Mazdoor Card:
- Identification proof: Voter ID card, PAN card driving license, or passport.
- Residence proof:, Voter ID card, or utility bills.
- Employment proof: A document from the employer, or a self-declaration.
- Benefits of Mazdoor Card
Benifits of Mazdoor Cards
Punjab Mazdoor Card Punjab Mazdoor Card provides the following benefits for cardholders:
- Assistance with finances: card holder is entitled to cash assistance in the amount of Rs. 51000 in the case of the death of a person who is accidentally or permanently disabled because of an accident.
- Health insurance coverage: A cardholder as well as their family members are eligible to receive an insurance policy for medical expenses up to Rs. 50000 per calendar year.
Punjab mazdoor card contact Information
Contact at 0800 73774 helpline number any issue regarding CM Punjab Mazdoor Card. Moreover Visit Punjab Employees Social Security Institutions Govt of Punjab for further detail.