In this article, we will discuss about AJK State Talent Scholarship Form 2023 Apply Online. Azad, Jammu, and Kashmir Governments have launched the State Talent Scholarship 2023 for needy and talented students. Students who are interested in studying from the Azad Jammu and Kashmir regions that are searching for financial assistance to fund their education at a higher level can submit an application for AJK State Talent Scholarship. This scholarship will give financial aid to deserving students who cannot pay for their education due to financial difficulties. In this article, we’ll examine the eligibility requirements as well as the application process and frequently asked questions pertaining to this scholarship.
Students who are enrolled in government and Semi-Government, as well as Private institutions, are eligible for The AJK State Talent scholarship. Students at all levels such as primary and secondary, Inter, BS, MA MSc, MPhil, and Ph.D. classes are eligible to be considered for this scholarship. The deadline to apply for AJK State Talent Scholarship Form 2023 is February 28, 2023.
AJK State Talent Scholarship
Candidates are able to download their application forms on the official site of the National Bank of Pakistan and deposit the amount into their account number. in the UBL Chhattar Branch, Muzaffarabad.Private regular, regular, and continuing applicants can be eligible to apply for AJK State Talent Scholarship 2023 on behalf of the institution’s head. A selection panel will accept only the deadline-based application form signed by the institution’s head. Candidates must submit DMC/detailed marks sheets after being selected to confirm their selection. You must attach the required documents and attested photos with the application form or else your application won’t be considered.
AJK State Talent Scholarship Form 2023 Apply Online
Eligibility Criteria for AJK State Talent Scholarship
To be eligible to be considered for this scholarship AJK State Talent Scholarship, students must satisfy the following requirements:
- The applicant must be able to pass their intermediate or equivalent exam with at least 60% marks.
- The applicant must be able to gain admission into an undergraduate program at the public sector or a college.
- The applicant cannot receive any other financial aid from another source.
The applicant must be 17-21 years old at the moment of applying.
The applicant must reside in Azad Jammu and Kashmir.
Whereas other conditions are as under
- Fill out the application form with all the required information, including personal and academic details.
- Upload the necessary documents, including a copy of your intermediate mark sheet, an admission letter from a public sector university, and a copy of your CNIC or domicile.
- Review the application form and submit it online.
- Once the application is submitted, the applicant will receive a confirmation email and SMS.
- The selection process will be completed, and the successful candidates will be notified through email and SMS.
- Only those who achieved at least 50% on their most recent test are considered eligible.
- Applications that are incomplete or insufficient are not considered.
- Candidates could be disqualified if the candidate provides false information or alter their certifications.
- The documents of citizenship and domicile will be inspected by appropriate authorities. Anyone who provides fake documents will face serious legal penalties.
- Students who receive scholarship funds from other sources aren’t eligible to apply.
- The other subjects cannot be considered.
- Students who received scholarships during the previous year don’t have to apply for another one. Their stipends will be renewed takes place after receiving their progress reports and certified renewal forms from the relevant educational institutions.
- Applications received before the date of publication of this advertisement are not eligible for consideration.
- A form for application and directions can be found on the official site of KA & GB, www.kana.gov.pk. The application form page 2 contains the following conditions.
|Graduation Science/Master/BS /Arts||70 %|
AJK Understudies are qualified to apply for the accompanying grants
MBA, MPA, MCom, MSc (Software engineering), MSc (Detail, Math, Eco, Phy, Che and so forth), MSc (Hons, Agri), MBBS, BDS, DVM, BSc (Engg/B-Tech), BSc (Hon.Agri), BSc (Topography), BCom, BCS, Polytechnic, LLB, B. Drug store
Append the accompanying confirmed duplicates to the grant application structure.
A-State subject testament for the candidate
d-CNIC and Structure B
Send the finished application structure to the accompanying location by enrolled mail until 00 May 2023. Area Official (K II), Administration of Pakistan Service of KA&GB Islamabad Room # 134, R Block Pak Secretariat Telephone Number 9209178
How to apply for AJK Scholarship
- Application forms can be downloaded via the official website of the National Bank www.nb.gok.pk
- 100/- PKR will be deposited in account number 0109000232321573. United Bank, Chhattar, 2 Mile Branch, Muzaffarabad. The receipt for the deposit amount should be included in your application.
- Forms for attestation will be sent to the director of the institute with the cover letter of the director of the institution.
- The attested copy of the Certificate of Citizenship of the Class-I of the state, Passport size picture, result card, B-form, or CNIC is required to be included on the application form.
- The last day to receive the application form by Post is February 28, 2023.
- Completed applications in all respects together with the endorsement by the director of the institute must be submitted to Secretariat Higher Education, Block-10, Secretariat Complex, Chhattar 2 Mile, Muzaffarabad on or before the end of the date. Applications received after this date will not be accepted.
www.nb.gok.pk Scholarship 2023
Permanent, ongoing, and regular candidates are eligible to apply for AJK State Talent Scholarship 2023 on behalf of the head of the institution. The selection committee will review only the application forms dated and signed by the director of the school. The fee for application forms is RS 100. This is the only amount you may deposit into the account on the advertisement. Dear applicants, if you are having any difficulties with AJK State Talent Scholarship 2023 Please Visit the official website for details.
AJK State Talent Scholarship 2023 Merit List
Candidates are required to submit DMC or Detail Marks Sheet following selection to verify further. Please include photocopies of your documents that are certified with the application form or your application won’t be accepted. The fee for application forms you may deposit into the account referenced in the advertisement.
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: (042) 99260242/37814408.
- WhatsApp: 0303-0911116.
Can I apply for the AJK State Talent Scholarship if I am already receiving another scholarship?
No, the applicant must not be receiving any other scholarship or financial aid from any other source to be eligible for the AJK State Talent Scholarship.
What documents are required for the application process?
The applicant must upload a copy of their intermediate mark sheet, an admission letter from a public sector university, and a copy of their CNIC or domicile.
What is the age limit to apply for the AJK State Talent Scholarship?
The applicant must be between 17 to 21 years of age at the time of application.
Is the AJK State Talent Scholarship a need-based scholarship?
No, the AJK State Talent Scholarship is a merit-based scholarship that is awarded to students based on their academic performance.
Can I apply for the AJK State Talent Scholarship if I am not a resident of Azad Jammu & Kashmir?
No, only residents of Azad Jammu & Kashmir are eligible to apply for the AJK State Talent Scholarship.
The AJK State Talent Scholarship is an excellent option for students from Azad Jammu and Kashmir looking for financial aid to fund their education at a higher level. This scholarship is a merit-based scholarship that provides financial assistance to students who are not able to fund their education due to financial difficulties. The criteria for eligibility for this award are straightforward and the application process is straightforward to fill out online. The students who fulfill the eligibility requirements must not miss out on this wonderful opportunity to continue their education.