The Punjab Educational Endowment Fund (PEEF) has announced scholarships for 2023-24 specifically for intermediate and graduation students. If you’re a talented student in Punjab, Pakistan, there’s a chance you could snag a scholarship from PEEF. The government of Punjab has your back, offering support for your higher studies. Here’s the deal: PEEF is all about helping out young students financially. For the 2023-24 academic years, they’ve rolled out scholarships for students going from intermediate to graduation programs. If you’re finishing your matric or intermediate exams in 2023, you’re eligible for this scholarship. You can even apply for a special quota educational scholarship.
The Department of Human Rights or Minority Matters, supervised by the Government of Punjab, is providing an extra scholarship for male or female students from the minority community. In this article, we’ll cover everything you need to know about PEEF Scholarships 2023-24 – eligibility criteria, the online application process, and the important deadlines. Ready to unlock your path to education with PEEF? Let’s get started! Applications are requested to apply to the Punjab Educational Endowment Fund scholarship; PEEF has recently announced an opportunity to receive a scholarship for the academic year 2023.
Peef Scholarship 2024 Last Date to Apply
Read Also: The last date to apply for PEEF Scholarships 2024 is January 31, 2024.
PEEF Scholarship Levels in 2024
The PEEF scholarships are given to students with four (4) degrees of education. The allocation of the award is as follows: below:
- Intermediate 50%
- Graduation 50%
- The special contingent has also been allocated to different provinces and areas
Eligibility Criteria of PEEF Scholarship 2023-24
- Domicile: Live in Punjab.
- Academic: Score 60% or more in Matric or Intermediate 2023 exams by BISE or Federal Board.
- Institution: Study in a Punjab-based Government or Private Institution.
- Income: Parents’ monthly income should be less than 60,000/-.
- Exemptions: Kids of Grade 1-4 Govt. employees and children of terrorism martyrs are exempt from the income limit.
- Enrollment: Must be a regular student pursuing an Intermediate or Bachelor’s degree.
PEEF Scholarships 2024 for Intermediate and Graduation Online Apply
PEEF Special Quota Scholarship 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- Domicile holder from Punjab Province
- Minimum marks of 60% for Intermediate or Matric in the annual examination 2022 that is conducted through BISE as well as Federal Board
- Students enrolled in government or private institutions that are located in the Punjab Province’s territory. Punjab Province is eligible to apply
- The monthly total income of parents must not exceed 23,000/- per month.
- Children of Grade 1-4 government employees are not subject to the income requirement
- Children of civilians killed in terrorist attacks are also exempt from the condition of income
- The candidate must be an undergraduate student at an institution for the Intermediate or Bachelor’s degree
student.peef.org.pk 2023 online apply
- The form for a scholarship is available
- in the Office Cheif Executive Office Education CEO-Edu
- The office of the Deputy Director of Colleges
- Downloadable via the PEEF website www.peef.org.pk
- Send the completed application form “Punjab Education Endowment Fun,” Link Wahdat Road Lahore – 54600
- The last day to submit the PEEF Form for Special Quota Scholarship form 2023 for Inter-Scholarships is January 31, 2023.
- Applications submitted after the deadline date will not be accepted.
Punjab Education Endowment Fund Scholarship 2023 for Matric
For the information of students enrolled in the matric exam, they are able to apply for PEEF scholarships as long provided you submit your application before the deadline since after the due date they won’t process your application. Following that, you’ll take the test and the management will then release the merit list to ensure that those who qualify will receive the award if they are able to meet the criteria for the list of merit. On the other hand, the option to download the form is also available. Click on the link above, and then the application form will begin the download.
PEEF Scholarship for Intermediate and Graduation Level
Candidates must have successfully completed the Matic/intermediate diploma via the FBISE or BISE with at least 60% marks. Only federal private or public institutes located in the Punjab region are qualified for this scholarship. PEEF Scholarship. Parents’ earnings should be equal to or less than Rs 35,000 or less. Candidates must be admitted to regular classes for graduation or intermediate degrees. Also, Check here HEC Need-based Scholarship 2023
PEEF Scholarship for Master’s Level
Master Level PEEF Scholarship is announced here are the criteria for Master Level
- Candidates who have passed through the Punjab Institutes with at least 60 percent marks
- Candidates must be admitted to the PEEF Universities that are PEEF Partnered.
- The income of parents should be equal to or be less than Rs 40,000.
- Students cannot be awarded any other scholarship at the Master’s level.
Punjab Education Endowment Fund Scholarship 2023
Anyone who is interested in applying for the scholarship can download the application form for scholarships at peef.org.pk and fill in the scholarship application form with the necessary documents. The application form should be sent via an address on the PEEF hyperlink Wahad Road, Lahore 54600. Candidates are required to submit their application forms for scholarship applications to the PEEF office PEEF before the deadline.
|Special Quota Scholarship 2023 The Punjab Educational Endowment Fund||Links|
|Matric PEEF Scholarship||Click Here|
|Eligibility Criteria PEEF Scholarship||Click Here|
|Intermediate Punjab PEEF Scholarship||Click Here|
|PEEF Scholarship Graduation||Click Here|
|MPhil PEEF Scholarship||Click Here|
How to Apply For PEEF Scholarship 2023?
To apply for this scholarship, follow the steps below.
- The application forms can be downloaded on peef.org.pk/cmms. peef.org.pk/cmms
- Complete all required fields and send these to the address specified on the form.
- Make sure you adhere to the deadlines stated in the application form. Candidates who apply after the deadline are not considered for consideration.
- Furthermore, the committee will not take applications with insufficient information. Therefore, make sure you go through and check your work before sending the application.
- The scholarship is not available to students or children from the public sector or faculty members.
- The committee is not responsible for providing visas and admission at the universities.
- PEEF may deny an application at any time in the event that it believes a person is unsuitable for this reward.
- Address: Punjab Educational Endowment Fund (PEEF), Ali Town Station, Thokar Niaz Baig, Raiwind Road, Lahore 53700
- Email:[email protected]
- Phone: (92) 42 35963519
How to apply for the PEEF scholarship 2023?
Interested applicants can download the application form for scholarships from peef.org.pk and fill out the scholarship application form along with the required documents. Send this application form to PEEF Link Wahad Road, Lahore 54600or- all applications for scholarships are to be submitted to the PEEF office of PEEF by the due date.
What is the last date to apply for the PEEF scholarship 2023?
The deadline for applications to the Punjab Education Endowment Fund scholarships is 31 April 2023. Applications must be made by the deadline for consideration.
How do I submit a PEEF scholarship form?
It is recommended that you download the application form for scholarships from the PEEF website and then submit the completed application form for the scholarship to the respective post-graduate or university (the application forms for scholarships are able to also be obtained at the Financial Aid office of the institution or the Office of the Principal.