PEEF Scholarship 2023|peef.org.pk.Punjab Govt. has announced the PEEF Award 2023 Punjab Education Endowment Fund recently. This scholarship comes with a unique limit for Matric, Intermediate, and addition to Graduating students in 2023. It is the Punjab Educational Endowment Fund is a federally-funded scholarship program to help talented Pakistani students. According to the news release, this school’s unique allocation of quotas is divided into five groups. All orphan children and Civil servant children working in BPS Special children as well as minorities of different ethnic backgrounds, and civilians are qualified to be part of this program.
Govt granted numerous academic institutions to grant PEEF scholars, who are currently conducting research using PEEF scholars. Learn more about an application for Intermediate and Matric graduate students. Fill out the application online, and then review the eligibility requirements, as well as other information. PEEF Scholarship 2023 Application is invited for the PEEF Scholarship 2023 Applications are requested to apply to the Punjab Educational Endowment Fund scholarship; PEEF has recently announced an opportunity to receive a scholarship for the academic year 2023.
PEEF Scholarship 2023|peef.org.pk
PEEF Scholarship 2023
Students seeking need-based scholarship programs are encouraged to look through this article and submit an application for the award. The PEEF Quota scholarships are available to undergraduates, intermediates, and Master’s level students. Candidates interested in the scholarship program are encouraged to apply prior to the 31st day of March 2023. In this article, we will go over the specifics of this need-based award for the country of Pakistan and beyond. So follow us for the full details and how to submit your application. Punjab Educational Endowment Fund PEEF has announced a special quota of scholarships for 2023.
The fund announced that they will award the PEEF Scholarship for Graduation and Intermediate students. Students who have recently passed the test for 2020 are qualified to apply. Candidates must read the conditions of the application and complete the online application. Complete the required fields and submit.
PEEF Scholarship Levels
The PEEF scholarships are given to students with four (4) degrees of education. The allocation of the award is as follows: below:
- Intermediate 50%
- Graduation 50%
- The special contingent has also been allocated to different provinces and areas
- Announced date: 22 Feb 2023
- Last Date of Intermediate: 19th March 2023
- Last Date of Bachelor: 31st March 2023
PEEF Scholarship 2023 for Matric
For the information of students enrolled in the matric exam, they are able to apply for PEEF scholarships as long provided you submit your application before the deadline since after the due date they won’t process your application. Following that, you’ll take the test and the management will then release the merit list to ensure that those who qualify will receive the award if they are able to meet the criteria for the list of merit. On the other hand, the option to download the form is also available. Click on the link above, and then the application form will begin the download.
PEEF Scholarship for Intermediate and Graduation Level
Candidates must have successfully completed the Matic/intermediate diploma via the FBISE or BISE with at least 60% marks. Only federal private or public institutes located in the Punjab region are qualified for this scholarship. PEEF Scholarship. Parents’ earnings should be equal to or less than Rs 35,000 or less. Candidates must be admitted to regular classes for graduation or intermediate degrees.
PEEF Scholarship for Master’s Level
Candidates who have passed through the Punjab Institutes with at least 60 percent marks
Candidates must be admitted to the PEEF Universities that are PEEF Partnered.
The income of parents should be equal to or be less than Rs 40,000.
Students cannot be awarded any other scholarship at the Master’s level.
PEEF Special Quota Scholarship 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- Domicile holder from Punjab Province
- Minimum marks of 60% for Intermediate or Matric in the annual examination 2022 that is conducted through BISE as well as Federal Board
- Students enrolled in government or private institutions that are located in the Punjab Province’s territory. Punjab Province is eligible to apply
- The monthly total income of parents must not exceed 23,000/- per month.
- Children of Grade 1-4 government employees are not subject to the income requirement
- Children of civilians killed in terrorist attacks are also exempt from the condition of income
- The candidate must be an undergraduate student at an institution for the Intermediate or Bachelor’s degree
- The scholarship is not available to students or children from the public sector or faculty members.
- The committee is not responsible for providing visas and admission at the universities.
- PEEF may deny an application at any time in the event that it believes a person is unsuitable for this reward.
The application process to apply for PEEF Particular Quota Scholarship 2023
- The form for a scholarship is available
- in the Office that of Cheif Executive Office Education CEO-Edu
- The office of the Deputy Director of Colleges
- Downloadable via the PEEF website www.peef.org.pk
- Send the completed application form “Punjab Education Endowment Fun,” Link Wahdat Road Lahore – 54600
- The last day to submit the PEEF Form for Special Quota Scholarship form 2023 for Inter-Scholarships is March 31, 2023.
- Applications submitted after the deadline date will not be accepted.
PEEF Scholarship 2023 Check Online
Anyone who is interested in applying for the scholarship can download the application form for scholarships at peef.org.pk and fill in the scholarship application form with the necessary documents. The application form should be sent via an address on the PEEF hyperlink Wahad Road, Lahore 54600. Candidates are required to submit their application forms for scholarship applications to the PEEF office PEEF before the deadline.
|Special Quota Scholarship 2023 The Punjab Educational Endowment Fund||Links|
|1.||Matric PEEF Scholarship||Click Here|
|2.||Eligibility Criteria PEEF Scholarship||Click Here|
|3.||Intermediate Punjab PEEF Scholarship||Click Here|
|4.||PEEF Scholarship Graduation||Click Here|
|5.||MPhil PEEF Scholarship||Click Here|
How to Apply For PEEF Scholarship 2023?
To apply for this scholarship, follow the steps below.
- The application forms can be downloaded on peef.org.pk/cmms. peef.org.pk/cmms
- Complete all required fields and send these to the address specified on the form.
- Make sure you adhere to the deadlines stated in the application form. Candidates who apply after the deadline are not considered for consideration.
- Furthermore, the committee will not take applications with insufficient information. Therefore, make sure you go through and check your work before sending the application.
Address: Punjab Educational Endowment Fund (PEEF), Ali Town Station, Thokar Niaz Baig, Raiwind Road, Lahore 53700
Phone: (92) 42 35963519
How to apply for the PEEF scholarship 2023?
Interested applicants can download the application form for scholarships from peef.org.pk and fill out the scholarship application form along with the required documents. Send this application form to PEEF Link Wahad Road, Lahore 54600or- all applications for scholarships are to be submitted to the PEEF office of PEEF by the due date.
What is the last date to apply for the PEEF scholarship 2023?
The deadline for applications to the Punjab Education Endowment Fund scholarships is 31 April 2023. Applications must be made by the deadline for consideration.
How do I submit a PEEF scholarship form?
It is recommended that you download the application form for scholarships from the PEEF website and then submit the completed application form for the scholarship to the respective post-graduate or university (the application forms for scholarships are able to also be obtained at the Financial Aid office of the institution or the Office of the Principal.